Meet Me

This is a bit surreal.  I write quite a bit about a variety of subjects and people, but not much about me.  I suppose it's partly because I'm a private person, and partially because of shyness.  Many who think they know me think that's a joke, but I assure you it's not.  A recent 10 question survey on Face Book reveled that all but my wife and kids failed answering the questions as they thought I would answer. 

In Earl Nightingale's "The Strangest Secret" he points out that a man becomes what he thinks about, so just for fun here are a few things I find myself thinking about:
  • My bride, our children, my grandson and my extended family
  • Training and selling skills
  • Three wheeled cars
  • Business ideas, names, marketing plans
  • SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
  • Woodworking and woodworking tools
  • Corn cob pipes
  • Wooden gear clocks
  • Youtube videos supporting my pipe sales and how to improve them
  • Food, restaurants, names, marketing plans
  • Music, trivia
  • Happy movies, movies with disturbing endings (Arlington Road)
  • disc golf, and how bummed I am that I haven't been able to play since I ripped my shoulder a few months back)
That's not all, but that's enough.  How's that Julie?

No comments:

Post a Comment